SoulFu Forums II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when ends this game ???

2 posters

Go down

when ends this game ??? Empty when ends this game ???

Post  theDarkChampion Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:32 am

Hi folks,

today a played a little time the 1.5 version after some hours i reached the 3th respawn-point (castle surrounded by lava and 4 metal boxes in the middle)
Then I folloed the way and reached the next wold, theire I killed some "miniature-wizzards", skeletts, ex pharaos, dark warriors/champions and a blue dragon. Suddendly one of the "miniature wizzards" changed me into a crab. after using 5 Wunnup Cup' s I finally died and reaspawned in the castle, also as crab.Then i quitted the game.

Now my question:
Where is the end of this game, has somebody allready finished it ? please answere !

theDarkChampion
theDarkChampion

Back to top Go down

when ends this game ??? Empty Re: when ends this game ???

Post  AgentX Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:41 pm

The game doesn't have an end at this point because no one bothered to finish making the game. As soon as someone takes the time to do that there will be an end as well as many other details that weren't finished.
AgentX
AgentX

Back to top Go down

Post  theDarkChampion Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:54 pm

thank you ...i did it i finished the last world where the cute friendly warlocks in red change you in a little monster...hate it but finished it.....but when i realized that there is nothing in the end i was really frustrated and dissapointed of it. thank you aaron for this end Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..i love such elementary weapons
theDarkChampion
theDarkChampion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down