SoulFu Forums II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Version Of Soul Fu (balanced characters)

4 posters

Go down

New Version Of Soul Fu (balanced characters) Empty New Version Of Soul Fu (balanced characters)

Post  BlueChampion Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:17 pm

hey guys i made a new version of soul fu, i balanced characters and made new randomizing stats system. In old randomizing system there were 1 the best combinaction of stats which had 48 stats points (53 for dwarft, 58 for elf). now each randomizing stats for each character have got 48 (53 for dwarf, 58 for elf, 53 for soldier) but there are few combinations for each character for example : mystic"warrior" hits:14, mana:3, str:5, dex:14, int 12 AND mystic"wizard" hits:10, mana:7, str:5, dex:12, int 14 (more points to magic stats). and there are middle combinations. Elf was nerfed a bit (he cant wear helmet), soldier have got 53 stats points (he was useless class ... he was much weaker then elf and dwarf, now he is agi/str warrior, he got 5 point less then elf but he can wear helmet = stronger armor). wizard can wear pants, he is sth like 90% wizard 10% warrior, when misitc is 50% wizard 50% warrior. when u want unlock all characters u dont need to retype the writing, u just need to click the right buttom.

in my ,,stats" there are ,,base" 58 stats points and 2 free armor types (for legs and chest)
strong ability ,,eat" 10 stats points points
weak ability ,,eat" 5 stats points
third armor type (helmet) ,,eat" 5 stats points

soldier = STR/AGI warrior (3 armor types, 53 stats points) (58-5 = 53) (third armor)
hubbin = AGI warrior (3 armor types, 48 stats points) (58-5-5 = 48) (third armor + weak abilities)
elf = AGI/str warrior which is lvling faster (2 armor types, 58 stats points) (58-0 = 58) (NO third armor, NO abilities)
dwarf = STR warrior/tank (3 types armor, 53 stats points) (58-5 = 53) (third armor)
healer = STR/agi warrior+support (2 armor types, 48 stats points) (58-10) (strong ability)
gnome = INT ranged warrior + support (2 armor types, 48 stats points) (58-10) (strong ability)
wizard = INT ranged warrior + support (2 armor types, 48 stats points) (58-10) (strong abilities)
mistic = AGI/INT meele/ranged warrior + support (2 armor types, 48 stats points) (58-10) (strong abilities)
BlueChampion
BlueChampion

Back to top Go down

New Version Of Soul Fu (balanced characters) Empty Re: New Version Of Soul Fu (balanced characters)

Post  theDarkChampion Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:25 pm

good work man !
Just upload it anywere free to download i´d try it !!!
theDarkChampion
theDarkChampion

Back to top Go down

New Version Of Soul Fu (balanced characters) Empty RE

Post  BlueChampion Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:30 am

Who wants to get this version (or another mod from the past, that now cant be downloaded from the net *got copies of those mods on my hdd*), please write your email in this post and write to me which one do you need. I will try to send them so often as I can.
BlueChampion
BlueChampion

Back to top Go down

New Version Of Soul Fu (balanced characters) Empty Re: New Version Of Soul Fu (balanced characters)

Post  theDarkChampion Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:00 am

anglermeister97@googlemail.com

i always played the save game version and vanilla stuff,...once i tryied diffenrent versions but they bugged as fuck,...so if you could send me anything interesting it would be pretty awesome
theDarkChampion
theDarkChampion

Back to top Go down

New Version Of Soul Fu (balanced characters) Empty :<

Post  BlueChampion Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:51 pm

Im getting this message:

This is the mail system at host smtp.poczta.onet.pl.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<anglermeister97@googlemail.com>: host
gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[74.125.206.26] said: 552-5.7.0 This message was
blocked because its content presents a potential 552-5.7.0 security issue.
Please visit 552-5.7.0 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6590 to
review our message 552 5.7.0 content and attachment content guidelines.
ei9si20140877wid.123 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command)
BlueChampion
BlueChampion

Back to top Go down

New Version Of Soul Fu (balanced characters) Empty About balancing

Post  3eam Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:39 pm

3eamggl@gmail.com

(you can send all the version of soulfu you have, it'll be great)

There is just something I don't really understand with your balancing:

why the abilities of soldier (helper count +1) and d'warf (can't be poisoned) aren't present in your stat points formula ?

Also I thought that canceling the sentence typing was against Aaron's license, but maybe I'm wrong.

3eam

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueChampion Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:03 pm

3eam wrote:3eamggl@gmail.com

(you can send all the version of soulfu you have, it'll be great)

There is just something I don't really understand with your balancing:

why the abilities of soldier (helper count +1) and d'warf (can't be poisoned) aren't present in your stat points formula ?

Also I thought that canceling the sentence typing was against Aaron's license, but maybe I'm wrong.

I know, but I send this version only for few friends, I didnt put it on server.
BlueChampion
BlueChampion

Back to top Go down

New Version Of Soul Fu (balanced characters) Empty hey can you send me ,w

Post  aaron180 Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:21 am

hey can you send me your version of soulfu with balanced characters and this brand new addons ~^? post the link or send me a private message pls

aaron180

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down