SoulFu Forums II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup?

2 posters

Go down

Sup? Empty Sup?

Post  Zamoair Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi!

I am Zamoair. Never really registered to the old forums, just viewed it as a guest. Too bad it is not in use anymore, cuz it was kinda nice and active (somehow). I have viewed this forum as a guest too, but tho this forum don't have as many topics as the old forum had. I do like SoulFu, in fact I have tried to make a new class in it, using Modeler Tool and editing some CPLAYER.SRC - files, w/e they are called Very Happy .I didn't have any knowledge about programming or anything before I started to play around with the SoulFu Tools. I found it interesting, but not as interesting as the game itself.

SoulFu, it is a masterpiece, really. I have played this game for 2 months for now, and there is no way I will stop playing it. I enjoy it very much, pluch it's ultimate multiplayer-fun. I have played all the classes, and I found the Wizard - class to be very enjoyable to play. But, it isn't really a good class to play alone so I have to call couple of my friends to come and play the game whit me. They think the game is fun too, in fact they have downloaded it to their own computers as well and they are making new classes and monsters and such, as they love the game as much I do. One of them said he will register to this forum too, if this is the official forum atm.

As I already mentioned, I have tried to make a new class for SoulFu. Not really that important class, but someone can find it as a very fun class to play, like my friends have Laughing . Nothing amazing really, but I just wanted to make SoulFu a more "class-richer" game, ha. Not decided what I'm gonna name it, but yeh. I have tried to make new maps/weapons too, and I would like to share them whit other SoulFu - fans. And I think this is the right place for that?

Yeap, that's kinda all you have to know. I like SoulFu, I try to make it a better and more richer game and stuff Razz

Last edited by Zamoair on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Zamoair
Zamoair

Back to top Go down

Sup? Empty Re: Sup?

Post  Zamoair Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh, and is this topic called "Development" right topic for introducting (don't really know how to write the word correctly) my new class?
Zamoair
Zamoair

Back to top Go down

Sup? Empty Re: Sup?

Post  Aelesis Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:55 am

Yeah, Development is the place.
Also, welcome again. Razz
Aelesis
Aelesis
Admin

http://effit.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down